How To Backup And Restore WhatsApp Business?
Numerous traders and minuscule organizations today use Whatsapp Business to interface with clients and advance their items and administrations. Since the send-off of Whatsapp Business, multiple million individuals have enrolled in their organizations. Business information is, obviously, a touchy issue for retailers. In the most pessimistic scenario, information will be erased from your record or vanish. This can mean colossal misfortunes for your organization.
Particularly financial specialists with minimal specialized information experience issues here. Therefore, this article will introduce you to the best ways to back up and restore your essential chats, media and other files. Here you can read more about a method to backup your necessary data from WhatsApp Business. No matter which device or operating system you are using on your device. This article will introduce you to how to restore your backup file from WhatsApp Business.
3 Ways To Backup And Restore WhatsApp Business On iPhone
Backup And Restore WhatsApp Business With Just One Click
Our most unique arrangement, Dr Fone, is a progressive instrument from Wondershare. Dr Fone makes reestablishing and backing up WhatsApp Business considerably more open than at any other time. It would help if you interfaced your iPhone/iPad to your PC and snap – the product will wrap up. You can likewise see the article and commodity it as an HTML record on your PC for perusing and composing. To use the Dr Fone software tool, follow the steps below:
- Step 1. Connect your iPhone/iPad: First, to back up Whatsapp Business messages to your iOS device, connect your iPhone/iPad to your PC.
- Step 2. Backup WhatsApp Business to your iPhone/iPad: Select “Backup Whatsapp Business Messages”. Now all the backup files will be listed in the tool window.
- Step 3. Wait for the backup to complete: Now, wait for the WhatsApp Business backup to finish.
- Step 4. Restore WhatsApp Business messages backup to your iPhone/iPad: Presently select the reinforcement document choice in the window and snap the ‘Following’ button to reestablish the information to your associated gadget, iPhone/iPad. Or on the other hand, If you desire to change over a particular record, first gander at the reinforcement document and afterwards select the documents you need to reestablish to your gadget. Presently, stand by a second. After some time, your records will be switched over entirely to your device.
Now, Wait A Little, After Some Time, Your Files Have Been Restored To Your Device
The second method uses iCloud for backing up files. iTunes is often used for this, but only some people know that WhatsApp Business can be restored via iCloud if you have enough iCloud storage. However, remember that not all contact information and media files (audio/video) can be backed up directly. It would help if you first imported contacts to an email server for other purposes. For the solution, follow the steps given below:
- Step 1: Before using this method, all your Whatsapp data must be backed up to iCloud first. If you are unsure and want to check your settings, open WhatsApp Settings < Click on the Chats option < and then click on the Chat Backup option. Here you can view the backup settings and change them if necessary.
- Step 2: Uninstall the existing WhatsApp Business app from your device and then reinstall it from the App Store. Follow the sign-up process, and enter the account number you deleted earlier. A dialogue box will appear during login, prompting you to back up previous chats and data. Click the Confirm button to continue the backup process. After completing the process, you can back up your chats and media files to your iCloud account. You can also select files to include or exclude from the backup. Depending on your internet connection, the backup process may take a while. The iCloud backup process may take a moment, depending on your internet connection and backup size.
- Before following this step, you must be signed in with Apple ID to access iCloud.
- If the transfer uses too much of your cellular data plan, we recommend limiting iCloud to WiFi backup.
Disadvantages Of Using iCloud To Restore Data From Backup
- It would help if you had iOS 9 or newer, and iCloud Drive must be enabled to use this method.
- Most importantly, there must be enough free storage space available on your iCloud and iPhone. There should be at least 2.5 times more space open in your iCloud account and phone than the actual size of your backup.
Backup And Restore WhatsApp Business Contacts With iTunes
Regular backups with iTunes are highly recommended, as you can restore them at any time. You can always use iTunes backup in the following cases.
- They delete important files or data after an accident.
- If your phone is stolen.
- In case you are buying a new device to replace an old one.
- Automatic deletion of data due to an internal error.
The number of WhatsApp Business users is also increasing on iOS or the iPhone. Undoubtedly, this app tops the list of social media apps. The reason is that Whatsapp provides an accessible environment for sharing messages, files, videos, etc. But what if your Whatsapp business chats and media suddenly disappear? No need to panic. Even in such a case, you can quickly recover the lost data. Just go through the following steps to learn how to restore your WhatsApp data from an iTunes backup.
- Step 1: First, sign in with your iTunes ID on your PC, Mac OS or Windows with your credentials: Some iPhone users still need to learn that Apple ID is usable for both iTunes and iCloud platforms. So have your Apple ID ready. Enter these credentials in a text box as shown below.
- Step 2: In the second step, you need to connect your iPhone/iPad to your computer and tap the ‘Trust This Computer’ option on your iPhone. Tap to grant access permission to the computer. To connect your phone to the PC, you can use a regular USB cable that is usually used for charging.
- Step 3: Now click on the ‘Restore Backup’ button on the iTunes interface. Then click on the ‘Manually backup and restore’ button in the ‘Backup’ section. Here you can select the desired contacts to recover from your iTunes ID. On the left side of the screen, next to ‘This computer’, you will see the radio button. Here you can restore the complete data of the connected computer to your iPhone.
- Step 4. Finally, click on the ‘Restore Backup’ button. This will start the restoration process. Finally, restart your iPhone by disconnecting it from the computer. This completes the process. After restarting, wait for your device to finish syncing with the computer. You have now restored your data.
2 Ways To Backup And Restore WhatsApp Business On Android
Just One Click To Backup And Restore WhatsApp Business With Dr. Fone. Here Are The Steps To Do It
- Step 1. Connect your Android phone: If you want to restore WhatsApp data to your Android device, select the “Restore WhatsApp Messages to Android Device” option on the application interface. Connect your Android device to the computer. Now all backup files are listed.
- Step 2. Restore WhatsApp messages backup to your Android device: Now choose the backup option on the right side of the window. Then click the “Next” button to recover all data to your Android device directly. or
- If you want to restore specific files, select the ‘View backup file’ option and choose the files you want to convert to your device.
Backup And Restore WhatsApp Business Contacts To Google Drive
How To Restore WhatsApp Backup From GDrive
- Step 1: First, connect your phone to the internet via WiFi or mobile network. We recommend that you opt for the WiFi network, as backups often involve large amounts of data, which requires a high-speed Internet connection for downloading.
- Step 2: In the second step, you need to set up your phone with the same Google account where the WhatsApp backup was saved.
- Step 3: Now, download and install WhatsApp from Play Store.
- Step 4: Open the WhatsApp application on your phone. Accept the terms and conditions. Enter your phone number. Wait for OTP verification.
- Step 5: You will receive a 6-digit OTP (One-Time-Password) via SMS. Fill out the form and tap the Next button.
- Step 6: This step is particularly important. Now a dialogue box will appear on your screen asking if the existing backup file is stored on GDrive and if you want to restore your chat history.
- Step 7: Click Yes and give your permission to retrieve chat history from Google Drive backup. The backup will restore your text messages and multimedia files in the background.
2 Ways To Backup And Restore WhatsApp Business Between iPhone And Android
Easily Backup And Restore WhatsApp Business With Just One Click
Followed all the steps above but can’t restore all files from your backup? It’s annoying not having a way to retrieve your precious data. Don’t worry because if nothing else works, dr. Fone is your salvation. Whether you want to recover data from a stolen or broken phone or you want to recover accidentally deleted data. Dr.fone works efficiently in every way. This section looks at how to transfer your WhatsApp Business data between Android and iPhone. Follow the steps below to back up your data with just one click.
- Step 1: First, launch dr. Fone on your computer and select the “WhatsApp Transfer” module.
- Step 2: After clicking on the “WhatsApp Business Transfer” button, select the WhatsApp tab and click on “Transfer WhatsApp Business Messages”.
- Step 3. Connect both phones to your computer: Now you can transfer the data between your phones by connecting both smartphones to your computer. Our software loads the messages and media attachments in the background before they are transmitted.
- Step 4. Start Transferring WhatsApp Business Messages: What are you waiting for? Just click on the “Start” button and wait for the transfer to finish. Also, you can switch the destination and source of the phone as you wish. A transfer will merge your chats when you switch from an Android to an iOS device.
- Step 5. Transfer complete: It is best not to touch or move the phone during the transfer. After the transfer is complete, you will see the following window. You can now disconnect your phone and check whether the data has been transferred to the target device.
Thanks to our post, you have found the best way to recover lost data from your backup. If you are less tech-savvy, then dr. Fone by Wondershare is a revolutionary tool you can use anytime. Never lose your data again. From now on, you are only one click away from them.
Also Read: How Much Does Facebook Advertising Cost: You Decide