How To Build Your Brand’s Personality: All The Elements In Play
How to construct a conscious and enduring brand character? What are the angles to assess and the particular components of your image personality? Your organization’s personality is clear and characterized: you understand what your image depends on. This is the ideal opportunity to introduce it to people in general. You have another test to show the attributes of your image additionally and, most importantly, through visual components. So, you should assist clients with picturing – in a real sense – what it addresses, changing the ideas and values communicated by your image into pictures.
Table of Contents
Elements Of The Brand Identity
Precisely conveying your image character is a fragile cycle. The market and the latest things can impact each perspective, yet you should continuously recollect what your organization is. At that time, could you educate everybody? The following summarizes the relative multitude of components that characterize your image personality.
You may have heard of business name definition before. But what is it? Naming is the process by which the name of a brand or product is created. It is a decisive step for the communication of the brand identity; in fact, with the name, one begins to be known and recognized. This is the time when you need to give your creativity ample space. For convenience, we suggest that you aim for a name that is:
- Simple: Better, if short, to be able to memorize it quickly. Also easy to write and pronounce, to reproduce without problems;
- Functional: The value and peculiarities of the brand must be expressed and transmitted immediately and intelligently;
- Original: Focus on a sound that attracts customers’ attention, and leave room for your inventiveness to create a unique name.
Are you already thinking about a name suitable for your brand? Still, waiting to have ideas? Let’s give you some ideas to help you start and avoid mistakes.
- Look around: Research what brands similar to yours offer and what is most successful in the industry. Get inspired but without copying existing brands.
- Think about your audience: Your customers want to be won over: give them something different and special. Avoid banality and prefer what is in line with your buyer’s personas.
- Play with words: Anagrams, synonyms, and antonyms; grab a pen and paper and list what you can associate with the brand. It will be fun to find the right combination.
Ok, now you’re ready to let your imagination run wild.
Whether it’s a single writing or a more complex symbol, the logo is the element that is uniquely associated with your company and distinguishes you from the competition. Building it in a way that speaks to your brand identity, and communicates your principles, requires careful planning. A well-designed logo must be:
- Creative: Originality is essential to stand out and stand out in the eyes of the public: take advantage of the peculiarities of the company and make it appear already in the logo to give it personality;
- simple: Opt for essential and not very articulated images, together with a personalized font. Don’t use too complex images with many different colors or fonts, rather create a linear logo that is more easily impressive;
- colorful: Choose two or three colors only. Focus on colors to arouse the emotions you want to convey with your brand; in fact, each color inspires a specific sensation and helps you to provoke the desired reactions in your audience;
- adaptable: Enlarged or reduced, printed on signs or paper of various types, and usable on the web, the logo must maintain high quality and resolution wherever you want to place it;
- communicative: The logo must discuss your brand, represent your products and disclose your corporate values.
We have just mentioned it: the choice of colors must be carefully considered. The selection of colors to adopt completes the visual effect of your brand identity. Thanks to the evocative power and the effect that each shade produces on the human brain, color helps you to:
- Convey the message and values of your brand, emphasizing images and writings. Give character to your proposals;
- amplify the impact with which the brand reaches the public and give it a more incisive connotation;
- store a logo and write more easily. More generally, it can be easily associated with your brand.
The lettering, or rather the choice of typeface, tells a lot about your brand identity. The font evaluation may seem trivial, but it is essential and should be considered. For this reason, it is not recommended to rely solely on personal taste. Like colors, in this case, each font can be associated with a specific feeling. Using one typeface rather than another will communicate different feelings.
For example, for a reliable and traditional effect, you can use Time New Roman, while for a modern touch, the Helvetica typeface. If standard fonts aren’t enough for you or you think they can’t achieve your brand identity, you can opt for font design. These are typefaces designed and created specifically for a brand; they can be drawn by hand with artistic and imaginative outlines and doodles. They’re perfect if you want to stand out and express your originality.
Have you ever noticed how some brands love to associate a sentence or a few words, with great effect, with their brand? It’s all about the payoff. A short and incisive period is associated with the company or its logo, which underlines and strengthens the brand identity. Due to its immediacy and simplicity (especially in keeping it in mind), the payoff allows you to concentrate the essence of a brand or even of a single product in a handful of words. The effect on the public is to help them quickly associate with the brand in question just by reading the specific sentence.
Tone Of Voice
Now that the graphic structure is settled, it’s time to organize the communication strategy and define the tone of voice, two aspects that will make your brand speak. Identify the target you are addressing and the objectives to be achieved concerning that same target. Your decisions will depend on your buyer personas; identifying their profiles will help you to know their tastes and behaviors. It will thus be easier to choose the contents and the approach that most strike their attention to leave nothing to chance.
At the same time, you will be able to evaluate the most suitable tone to relate to your audience. Depending on the reference target and the message to be promoted, you will need to adapt vocabulary, presentation methods, and the course of the conversation. You can decide, for example, to be friendly and confidential with a younger target or formal and rigorous with a specialized clientele.
Attributes And Product Identities
Any viewpoint that permits you to introduce your image to general society should be connected to the brand character and reinforcing to give the sensation of clarity and strength. We need to give you a few definitions to clarify the setting. The qualities that make the item be related precisely to your image are called ascribes.
They are substantial components addressing every one of the benefits that that item – and, in a roundabout way, the brand – brings to the buyer. Simultaneously, applying the rules addressing your image character for all items is the item personality. Adopt these strategies, and carry your organization’s character to people in general. Apply these contemplations from the bundling – make it useful, and deal with the feel to review the realistic elements of the brand personality – to the devices to utilize the visual effect to draw in and be recalled.
Communication On The Web And Social Networks
Since you have characterized every one of the subtleties of your image personality, you are prepared to confront the web. The site and informal communities are the channels you want to screen. Assess which social channels best fit your image character. Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or YouTube pages and profiles can assist you with conversing with clients and publicizing every one of your items; exploit them to elevate and give reverberation to the site that will address the organization and its character.
At the point when you fabricate the site, the steady objective should be to make the brand character radiate through everything. Anybody searching for data online can get to know you immediately, and the soundness will console your clients about what you propose. At long last, continuously plan the work to be available online with great substance. Foster an article plan with the subjects for your blog and arrange the material you need to share on informal organizations: consistently allow your image to talk by embracing the manner of speaking that recognizes it.